Wednesday, June 22, 2011

34 from Mods Vs. Rockers

































I left for Chicago after work on Saturday around 2, made the 5 hour ride in under 4hours thanks to my big Italian lane splitting wonder. When I rolled down N. Lincoln from the lake I began to see bikes instantly. The show was bigger than last year thanks to the fact that a lot of Chi-town hipsters have traded in their fixies for small cc bobbed Japanese sled's. Whatever, the more the merrier I say. Had a great time on the street and in the bar at Delilah's (good to see you again Josh!). Later we rode off to the the after party at the Bottom Lounge which went late into the night with good food, friends and a killer Clash cover band. Hours later it was time for the after -after party in Bucktown (I think) -it was late.
I do remember someone at the party was a professional dog walker and I have evidence in a dozen or so pics of the dogs, two of which I included above (that's Bubbles and Sam). I finally found a warm bed in Trish's cozy Eastern themed bachelorette pad which was in walking distance from the after-after party. She kindly put up half our crew for the weekend. By 2pm Sunday Marcel and I had it screwed down on eastbound 94 with the sun on our backs. Made it home in time for the fathers day festivities. Thanks to everyone who opened up their arms for our crew from Detroit and to all those who made the gig possible.

6 comments:

scrapmetalart said...

Did you party with "the Dude"?

Diesel said...

I am, er' The Dude.

Sleepy said...

Nice photo shop work........Dude!

Surly said...

Holy crap that looks like Jeff Bridges.

MARSHALL OVERCLOTH said...

"Hey careful man there's a beverage here!"

Anonymous said...

holy shit! How do you manage looking just like jeff bridges?