Saturday, December 31, 2011

Let it Rip Tonight...


You don't need an over rated meaningless holiday to cut loose do you?  Here's to everyone that stopped by this blog, bought me a drink, loaned me a tool , gave me a hand, offered advice, bought a shirt, sold me a part, gave me a lift, dropped me off, let me ride, said hello, sent me stickers, gave directions, patted me on the back, kicked me in the ass, or let me sleep on their floor (or in their tent). Happy New Year! We've all been good all year long so let's have some fun tonight. See you at Marcel's.

3 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

. . . ah, Steve . . is that a gun in yer pocket or is ya just pleased to squeeze me ? . . . Not at all Duke, I just been out dirt bashin with Bud, the Dutch and a couple a other bike lovers . . . we're just alittle concerned about this Nazi/horse-fetish kick of yours, plus, you meet the nicest people on a Hodaka !!!

WhitelinePsycho said...

Oh, Zenator, love your site . . . Happy Nude Year !!!!

Diesel said...

Thank you sir!!!