Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Slippery Seeds




I love belly tankers. I'd like to build one some day. I have a boatload of sketches just waiting. As of right now I've been to Speedweek @ Bonneville 3 times. It happens the week following Sturgis, it becomes the exclamation point at the end of that sentence. It also always makes for a great ride west from the black hills because you travel right through my favorite place on earth - Jackson, Wyoming. Looks like I'll be going to Bonneville again this year so you will see some posts near the end of the summer. Here are some great shots from Scootermcrads blog. These are from the Old Crow speed shop out on the left coast. #16 is one of the most famous tankers of all time built by Bill Burke. The rest of seeds in these shots I have been told are owned by Bobby Green of Them fame.

No comments: