Monday, May 7, 2012

Better Than Santa...


Terry finished up my '62 mill this weekend and stopped by to welcome it home.  It turned out really nice and I realized it has set the bar for the rest of the build.  I was trying to get it done for Born Free but I'm not gonna bust myself up trying to make that date - if I do get it done I will be there.  There are also rumors (being perpetuated by a few with the disease) of a late summer in-the-know type bike show in downtown Detroit.  Maybe that is a more realistic completion date?  Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Wes said...

My wiener just got a little rigid!!

WhitelinePsycho said...

And Santa only comes once a year. It is truly a thing of beauty, Wes has likely shot his load by now.

J-Rod said...

Beautimous.

Anonymous said...

That would be great if there was a show downtown this summer. Please keep us in the loop.