Wednesday, July 8, 2009

47,000 Hits and Counting!!!

Hey folks I'm back!!! I thought we would get things rolling by celebrating our beloved blogs 1 year anniversary. Since it's inception the ZON has had over 47,000 hits. You guys average about 110 hits a day with a daily record of 169 hits (just this past Monday!). I wanted to leave you with a list of the countries your all from and say THANK YOU for your time and interest!!! I consider you all my brothers and sisters.

USA, Canada, Columbia, Japan, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Algeria, Morocco, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Norway, Finland, Poland, Germany, Italy, Greece, Romania, Russia, Croatia, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, and New Zealand. AND SWEDEN

1 comment:

Con said...

and sweden....