Thursday, September 6, 2012

Last Night...









...was our bi-weekly garage night.  We pic someone who has an issue or project to tackle on one of his bikes and descend upon his abode with tools (and beer) in hand.  It was my turn last night and rosemary received a new rubber ducky float.  The old cork job was so swollen it was jammed into the bowl and unable to move causing a major fuel leak out of the vent hole.  It was also Grego's b-day so I got him a giant radio controlled tarantula which he instantly fell in love with.  Happy B-day buddy!  Thanks to Terry, Greg, Gino, Bryan, Kevin and PJ for the help.  Who's next?

4 comments:

grant said...

And isn't that what's it's all about... thanks for the pics, and that goes for several of the preceding posts too. One day I will get there, one day...

Wes said...

Mine always has issues, come on down!!

motoguru. said...

Uhhh, why don't I know about this :( Let me know when the next one is if you still have my number ;)

Panhead_Jim said...

Cool idea. I need to dig up some local vintage riders out by way. Too bad you can't let them inside.