Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sicko

Hey folks, so memorial day weekend rolls around with a complimentary day off and the first real beautiful warm weather this season - of course I have plenty to do on the BonniePan so it's shaping up to be a very productive holiday weekend - NOPE! I got sick. I got REALLY sick.

I ended up in the emergency room with a most painful (as in so painful I could no longer see) ear infection brought on by "A level 4 severe upper respiratory infection" - the flu from hell as I like to refer to it. Chills, sweats, aches, sore throat, headache, running nose - my friggin teeth actually ached! I have never experienced anything like it before. Well it's been 4 days now and I'm still sick as a dog. The only good news is the hospital gave me morphine and vicadin for the pressure the infection is putting on my eardrum, inner ear canal and brain. Oh did I mention I'm also deaf in one ear now. Something else fun I discovered - if you put too many medicine laced ear drops in your ear canal and attempt to sleep only on one side of your head (to keep the medicine from draining out) it will leak out of your eyes and temporally blind you!

I'd like to finish this rant off by personally thanking the evil mutherfucker who had this thing and didn't think it was necessary to wash his hands and passed it on to me. I hope you enjoy the karma that is heading back your way sometime in the near future - you dipshit.

Oh did I mention the medicines I'm taking may cause irritability and keep you up all night...

1 comment:

SHAHIN said...

Dude!... Sorry to hear you were sick, from the sounds of it, it must be a classic case of what we call back in the motherland "A Mosquito Must Have Kicked You!" ... :)

We need you 100% this summer, get better NOW!...

See you next weekend!...