Thursday, November 20, 2008

Revolution is Good

Did you ever feel like everything in your life was about to change? I feel like the movie of my life is about to hit the second act. I've had moments like this in the past; last year of HS, the day I graduated from college and the day I bought my first bike. But those are all obvious milestones. The way I'm feeling at the moment has not been set off by anything completely obvious (even though there are some things going down at the moment). It started deep inside as a very subtle feeling, turned into a gentle hum and now feels like a constant buzz. Strange. The picture above speaks volumes to me, I see myself in every face and realize the train they are on is transporting them somewhere else...I swear I'm not on anything. Really. I'm just stoked and a little freaked out...

No comments: