Thursday, March 31, 2011

Derby Day


Zack taking the boys through their duties.


Alex at the gate!



Motor City HD and Ford Motor Company donated most of the swag!


Had the chance to witness my first pinewood derby the other night when Harley Dave from the Dearborn Scouts asked me to be a judge for the race. Of course I was stoked to do it since I had missed the chance to build my own car back in the day (I was in Indian Guides!). Max, the little guy in the pic above on the far left with the 100 octane grin took top honors. Thanks to the Dearborn Scouts for the invitation and congrats to all the guys from pack 1154 who built cars for the race!

3 comments:

motoguru. said...

I still have my car! I remember it like it was yesterday.

Cromagnum Man said...

Right on!....Nice work Boys.

SHAHIN said...

Those are some nice cars!