Monday, March 14, 2011

Rosemary's New Toolbox



So I mentioned I found the real-deal, genuine HD toolbox thanks to my good (new) friend Nelson from Florida. The only problem was the finish was wrong for Rosemary. Also the tin was pretty banged up on the top (see first pic) to the point where the box did not want to stay closed. But the price was right and it was real so after I borrowed a few metal working tools from Dwayne at FMC I managed to straighten it out completely and get a good seal on the lid to boot. Now it just needed a trip to the art department for some color work. I needed to make the old flaking chipped up silver paint black. I love doing stuff like this and after a couple hours it was done. I installed it and took a couple pics. I'm pretty satisfied and now Rosemary has a little more room in here old saddlebags...

1 comment:

LouieMCman said...

Looks like a repop....lol