Monday, March 21, 2011

Fresh Rebuild

Why has there been a lack of snowboarding posts this season? Because my knee was shot and had to be rebuilt. Luckily the same surgeon who takes care of the Red Wings and the Tigers went through mine with a fine tooth comb...and a few arthroscopic devices. Now I'm ready to skate - Doc says I might even be able to get some late spring snowboarding in way out West (Bob, let's do it)! Oh wait a minute...I almost forgot, I need to learn how to walk again. Physical therapy begins tomorrow...argh.

6 comments:

wizard said...

physical therapy is in my future as well. broke my elbow in a full pipe last month. plate and screws installed three days after. after 26 years of skating i finally broke something serious. three months off from work though! get well soon.

Unknown said...

Hey Diesel,sorry to hear you're laid up.Here's to a speedy recovery for you man....

Murph

Wes said...

In the words of Mr. Von Braun; "We can beat gravity, but the paper work is overwhelming."

motoguru. said...

Wow, I need to proof read a bit better...

SHAHIN said...

What the Fuck Happened?!... What about our Drag-Race?!... ;)

rustrocket84 said...

I know the feeling. Had both my knees scoped on the 15th of March